Oil-free EltaMD UV Clear can help protect and soothe sensitive skin types that are prone to discolouration and breakouts associated with acne and rosacea. It contains niacinamide (vitamin B3), hyaluronic acid and lactic acid. These ingredients promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin. The product is very light and silky, it may be worn with makeup or alone.
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Soothe and protects acne-prone skin
- Leaves no residue
- Can be worn with makeup
Active Ingredients: 9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate
- Zinc Oxide: A compound that helps block UVA and UVB rays as well as creating a barrier against chafing and minor skin irritation.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Helps hydrate skin, treat hyperpigmentation and promote skin elasticity. Contains anti-inflammatory properties to also help reduce redness.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Another anti-inflammatory that can help reduce dryness and wrinkles.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): Has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to help protect the skin from UV damage.
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Cyclomethicone, Niacinamide, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactic Acid, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.