Mitochondrial Power Capsule
Natural support that helps optimize overall vitality while protecting cells from destruction and ageing.
Vitamin B1, B3, B6, B12, Magnesium, Manganese, Creatine, L-Carnitine, D-Ribose, Molic acid, Succinic acid, CoenzymeQ10, Alpha lipoic acid, Trans Resveratrol, Curcuminoid powder, Pantethine
Cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide, Beta-cyclodextrin
As a dietary supplement, take four capsules per day with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner (divided dosing recommended).
Nutritional Information (Per 100g):
Energy 329 kcal/1392 kJ, Protein 33.4 g, Total Fat 4 g, Saturated Fat 3.2 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Total Carbohydrates 45.4 g, Dietary Fibre 5.7 g, Sugars 0 g, Sodium 69 mg
Natural support for healthy energy production
Mitochondrial Power is a synergistic blend of nutrients, nutraceuticals and botanicals designed to support the mitochondria, nicknamed the “powerhouse of the cell.” This amazing cell component is primarily responsible for producing energy (adenosine triphosphate or ATP) for cells and associated tissues. The mitochondria are actually responsible for producing more than 90 percent of the body’s required energy. When energy is readily available, the metabolism – the sum of chemical reactions in the body – is boosted and the natural ageing process is decelerated. Efficient, optimally functioning mitochondria can support ideal energy levels, body composition, overall vitality and health.
Why support the mitochondria?
The world we live in today is riddled with environmental and food toxins. Pesticides, chemical fertilizers, radiation, smog, smoke and preservatives, to name a few, have damaging effects on all of our cells. Exposure to these toxins can encourage harmful free radicals to accumulate in our bodies. Free radicals create a destructive chain reaction in our cells, leading to compromised cell function that robs us of our health and vitality. As we age, the ongoing exposure to free radicals causes deterioration of the mitochondria. This deprives other cellular components of energy and subsequently, accelerates their destruction, causing them to function less efficiently.
Supporting healthy mitochondria and energy production helps optimize energy levels while protecting cells from destruction and ageing. Additionally, healthy mitochondria within the brain cells can help support optimal brain health and wellness.
- L-carnitine and pantethine – Aid in shuttling fats from the bloodstream into the mitochondria, where they are converted into energy
- Alpha-lipoic acid and B vitamins – Assist various enzymes that function in the energy-producing pathways of the body
- Malic and succinic acids – Specific components of the Krebs cycle, one of the main energy-producing pathways in the mitochondria
- Creatine – Supports additional energy production; necessary for healthy mitochondria
- Resveratrol and curcumin – Botanicals that encourage the natural production of additional mitochondria within the cell
Mitochondrial Power may be beneficial for:
- Healthy energy levels
- Aiding exercise intolerance
- Improved athletic performance
- Helping to alleviate post-exercise muscle soreness
- Efficient fat burning
- Healthy weight management
- Mental clarity
- Improving overall cellular and tissue vitality and health
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.
Free of the following common allergens: gluten, dairy, soy or GMOs
OT&P Healthcare, 19/F, Chun Wo Commercial Centre, 25 Wing Wo Street, Central, Hong Kong.
Report any adverse reactions to: +852 3743 0779
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All Sales Final
Please understand that once a purchase has been made and payment received, all payments are non-refundable and non-exchangeable